This recipe is the answer to your midnight sugar cravings. And on top of that, it is egg less. So it’s a Win-Win. If you are living in a dormitory or a place where you do not have oven at your hand. then this recipe can be a savior for you. It only needs one minute in microwave and it is DONE !
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp water (add more if required)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Bits of your favorite chocolate or walnuts
- Mix all dry ingredients first .
- Now add oil, vanilla essence and water
- Whisk together, Add water if mixture is too thick for you to mix.
- Add chocolate or nuts. (optional)
- Put it in microwave for one minute (time may vary according to microwave, but usually it is one minute) , and here you go.
- Enjoy it with a cup of coffee 🙂
I added some multigrain flakes on top of it for some extra crunch, and this combination turned out great