This saucy juicy creamy pasta will blow your mind and add a twist to your day. It is the usual marinara sauce pasta but with some of my added touch 🙂 I hope you enjoy.
- One cup pasta (preferably spiral or penne pasta) 1 cup
- Green chillies – 2(finely chopped)
- small onion – 1(finely diced)
- A Big fat clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- Tomato puree ½ cup (you can substitute ketchup as well)
- Black Olives (4-5 thinly sliced)
- Spring onion(only green part, 2 tablespoon)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Sugar 2 tspn
- Black pepper (1/4 tspn)
- Oregano (1/2 tspn)
- Cream ¼ cup (with 15% fat or more)
- Saute garlic in 2 tablespoon oil (do not turn it brown). Now add onion and green chillies. keep stirring till it becomes nice and soft (not brown).
- Add tomato puree with salt, black pepper, sugar, and oregano. Cook it for 3-4 min.
- Now add cream and give it a nice stir .
- Now add boiled pasta followed by olives and green onion .
- Give it a stir and dish out your pasta !!!! enjoy